Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Starting School!!

This week I started school. I just love it when they start full force. I am glad that I have been studying a little bit all summer. We have our first check off next week. We have to do handwashing, bedbath, bedpans, occupied bed changing. I am actually excited to get to start clinicals (which will be starting in a couple weeks). I am still kinda nervous, I hope I do better this time. I have been able to study alot more this time. We will see.I will keep you updated!


Ilana started school this week also. She is in the 6th grade this year. She is going to try to do band. I am excited to see how she plays. She has three concerts this year. She said she likes her classes so far so thats good.



Riley starts next week. He is going into the 6 hour class this year. I cant believe next year he will be starting kindergarten. He is growing so quick, but thats a whole year awa
y.

0 comments:

Post a Comment